In addition to our lifetime installation guarantee, we hereby provide the following product guarantees upon order placement :-
We can confidently guarantee the quality of our workmanship for a lifetime.
White and Woodgrain profile which fails to meet colour stability, shape retention or impact strength. It is important to note that the reaction of dark coloured profiles to temperature extremes is far greater than white.
Guaranteed against discolouration, cracking, warping, shrinkage and other defects due to faulty manufacture.
Guaranteed against rot and decay. The factory coating finish is also guaranteed for 10 years.
Sealed Units are guaranteed against material defects and moisture penetration into the sealed unit cavity. The guarantee does not cover unit damage or breakage and is subject to the unit being in accordance with BS6262 and BS7412.
Our durable and long lasting composite doors are fully guaranteed for 10 years against defects and surface degradation
Our secondary glazing frames and glass are guaranteed for a period of 5 years against defects.
Locks, handles, hinges and other ancillary fixtures and fittings are guaranteed for 5 years against defects and mechanical failure.
Terms & Conditions
1. All guarantees are dependent upon regular care and maintenance. An annual service is highly recommended to maintain the operation and longevity of the product and a service history should be implemented and recorded.
2. The installation lifetime guarantee lasts for the duration of you owning the property. If the property is sold, then the guarantee is transferred to the new homeowner but reduced to 10 years from the installation date.
3. Hazardous Condition – All guarantees are dependant on the information received, regarding the application site of the product i.e. marine, industrial environment etc. These factors must be considered and addressed prior to any agreement to a standard guarantee.
4. If any defects are due to faulty manufacture, we will arrange to make good by repair or replacement at our discretion without charge following a satisfactory site inspection and report by Caddy Windows and/or the manufacturer.
5. If an identical product is not available for any reason, then an alternative will be provided.
6. Woodgrain conservatory roof components are reduced to 5 years against material defects.
7. Woodgrain door panels are guaranteed for 5 years against bubbling or delamination.
8. Conservatory electrical components (if applicable) and ironmongery are reduced to 1 year against material defects.
9. Chrome, Satin, Gold and Bronze door handles are reduced to 1 year against the durability and appearance of the surface.
10. This guarantee does not cover:-
11. Any product damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse and wear and tear.
12. Any glass breakages after installation are not covered under guarantee.
13. Any direct loss, indirect loss or consequential loss arising for any reason in relation to any defects or faulty manufacture is not covered. No compensation claims will be accepted or paid in relation to, but not limited to, site visits or rectification works.
14. Where written notice of the fault or defect is not provided by the customer to Caddy Windows within 28 days of noticing the fault or defect.
15. Any products supplied or installed outside of the United Kingdom.
16. Any product where full payment has not been received by Caddy Windows.