Come and work for us
Receptionist / Admin Role
• The purpose of the role is to provide a reliable, efficient and timely front of house service to ensure Caddy Windows exceed client expectations at every visit and provide a first-class customer experience.
• To be flexible with your duties to ensure the smooth running of the showroom and take ownership of your tasks to make sure they are completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
• The receptionist should have a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean presentable uniform and having a positive demeanour.
• Deals effectively with clients by displaying a professional, courteous and empathetic approach both face-to-face and by telephone
• The job is a multi-skilled role including answer telephones in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
• Where possible deal with enquiry, redirect the call or take message for the relevant person.
• Welcome all clients and suppliers arriving at the showroom and direct them to the appropriate area.
• Understand and be confident in the use of the computer system, making it work for the receptionist, and using initiative to check all data regularly
• Communicating appropriately with clients, visitors, suppliers and sales team.
• Ensure that client records are kept up to date and manual records are filed in an efficient, tidy and secure manner.
• Ensure knowledge of and adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Manage the reception area and maintain the reception as a welcoming, pleasing, tidy and orderly area, which is checked regularly throughout the day.
• Obtain customer requirements and contact details.
• Full understanding and compliance of the appointment book management and best showroom procedures
• Knowledge of the Complaints policy; and deal with complaints with confidence and per the Complaints Policy
• Correspond with customers via telephone, emails and letters.
• Schedule appointments, raise and print necessary paperwork for internal use.
• Preparing customer information pack.
• Has a meticulous attention to detail and is aware of the importance of keeping the reception area well presented.
• Complete any administrative tasks allotted to the receptionist by their line manager
• Chase and record customer quotation feedback.
• Take customer payments.
• Customer aftercare.
• Continually looks to improve ways of meeting or exceeding customer expectations
• Deal with incoming post and send external post.
• Check supplier invoices and entered on to Sage Accounts.
• Be aware of the hand over procedure to other receptionists and encourage diary system to message other receptionists
• Assist the training and development of other receptionists.
• Understand the different roles within the company and that they understand the reception requirements.
• Confident PC user with the ability to use company software competently.
Find out more about how you can become part of our team of expert Sales Advisors covering the South West.
Learn what it takes to be part of our team, installing the highest quality home improvement products across the South West